My Top Ten Vegan Dislikes
1. Scent of animal meat and fish cooking, especially Salmon!
2. Self-service buffets in which green salad selections are garnished with meat, often pepperoni or strips of ham.
3. Served buffets in which the server makes use of equivalent items to dish right up meat and vegetarian alternatives.
4. Restaurants that do not provide a vegetarian option.
5. The cooking of poultry in supermarkets.
6. Auto footwear product salesâ¦. the awful stench from burger vehicles.
7. Restaurants in which all tables have been in complete view and smelling length from the carvery.
8. Airlines that constantly forget about that you’ve pre-ordered a vegetarian food.
9. Cookery programs on TVâ¦. Lets have a veggie cooking programme for a change.
10. General insufficient comprehension for my personal choice getting vegetarian.
These are the my personal dislikes, if you or your veggie times want to increase this listing please achieve this by making a reply.